I have been needing to replace my aging-tech Niner Jet 9 with a new cross-country race bike for marathon endurance events and perhaps even taking a stab at the Colorado Trail Race this summer. COVID-related supply chain issues and significant demand have hit the bike industry hard and while I wasn’t quite prepared to shell out this early in the season, I had to jump on this bike that I have been eyeballing for a few months before it was completely out of stock.
Canyon Lux CF 8
- 110mm Rockshox SID Select+
- 100mm rear travel SIDluxe Select+
- SRAM X01 12-speed with 10-52t cassette
- Truvativ Stylo Carbon DUB crankset running a 34T chainring
- Reynolds TR Carbon XC wheels